4 all u kids who wanna study some figure drawing/anatomy
- Figure Drawing For All It’s Worth - Andrew Loomis >PDF download<
- Mastering Drawing The Human Figure - Jack Faragasso >PDF download<
- Figure Drawing Design and Invention - Michael Hampton >PDF download<
- Dynamic Figure Drawing - Burne Hogarth >PDF download<
All the downloads are free they only take a little bit time to download because these are big files!
Third person shooter
Note: will email you map of the design
Unity Project II
DUE MONDAY MAY 13TH. THIS WILL BE OUR FINAL CLASS.
Students will create an environment for a top-down shooter that follows a loose narrative.
There is a playable character with a third-person camera. Your character has a gun that can shoot bullets. Your character can walk, but cannot jump. There are simple enemies to combat.
These are the MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS TO EARN A PASSING GRADE:
ñ Create an immersive, detailed environment that can be navigated with the Angry Bots third-person controller
ñ Build the environment with Unity terrain, 3D models imported from the Unity Asset Store or a 3D modeling program, and/or existing Angry Bots assets.
ñ Implement lighting into your level and, if outdoors, implement a skybox.
ñ Implement at least 5 different particle effects.
ñ Implement at least 3 different simple animations.
ñ Implement at least 3 different sound effects.
ñ Implement at least one triggered event, such as a playing particle, sound effect or animation via script.
ñ Implement an example of rigidbody physics.
ñ Edges of world environment cannot be easily seen or broken.
ñ Compile the game into files to run in a web build.
YOU MUST IMPLEMENT A MENU:
ñ Main Menu Screen with Title, ‘Start Game’ selection option & Credits information.
ñ Final Menu upon game completion with selection option to return to Main Menu.
i wish i was a cat
Vignettes are descriptive, narrative pictures depicting a memorable moment, location or movement path within your environment.
1. Create in Photoshop OR draw and scan your sketches
2. Show the player starting position and exit and scale.
3. Add notes to designs for clarity.
Ideas for vignette drawings
- Intro of the level
- End of the level
- Special encounters or locations
- Memorable Moments
Create ONE vignette depicting a memorable moment or location from “Your Sample Game”
Create at least THREE vignettes depicting memorable moments or locations from your Unity Environment.
Submit as a PDF or JPG. Be sure to Include your name on the documents.
Module 1 Assignment
Pick a game that you have played within the last year.
It should be a game that you currently own and can access and play.
This will be referred to as “Your Sample Game.” You will be asked to reflect on this game in future assignments.
Write a document of at least TWO pages.
In one page, discuss the strongest aspects of this game.
In a second page, discuss the weakest aspects of this game.
Give specific examples to reinforce your statements
Discuss controls, UI, Story, Mechanics, AI, Graphics, Bugs etc…
This should be about the way the game plays more so than just pure opinion. Do not write “It just sucks”, explain why it is not fun or why it is.
This paper will be submitted as a PDF or Word Doc (do not use .docx). It will be graded for English grammar standards as well as content. Lines will be double-spaced. On the first page there should be a header that includes the module number, the class and section number, your name, the date, and the instructor’s name.
Follow the Naming Conventions!!!!!:
first name_last name-asset_name.extension
I found this guide
for Diabolik lovers, if anyone else is interested~
Love Heart Cutlet
Number of servings: 6 cutlets
6 thinly sliced pork
salt and cracked black pepper
* beaten egg
* Panko (bread crumbs)
vegetable oil for frying
* 2 tbsp. ketchup
* 1 tsp. whole-grain mustard
* 1 tbsp. white wine vinegar
watercress if available
1. Work with one slice of pork at a time. Place the slice of pork so that the length of it is running flat and vertically towards you. Sprinkle a bit of salt and cracked black pepper onto one side and place the sausage on the end of the pork close to you and start rolling diagonally to cover the sausage. Repeat with the remaining pork slices and sausage.
2. Cut the rolls diagonally, join the cut sides reversely, and join them with toothpicks to look like hearts.
3. Flour the rolls, dip in beaten egg, then roll in panko. Fry them in oil at 170C (340F) until cooked golden brown.
4. Remove the toothpicks. Mix B well. Serve cutlets with B, tomato wedges, cabbage strips, and watercress if available.
View more of our favorite recipes from this issue.
- About 5 cups vegetable oil
- 1 lb drained marinated bocconcini (small mozzarella balls), patted dry
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup plain fine dry bread crumbs
EQUIPMENT:a deep-fat thermometer
ACCOMPANIMENT:warm homemade or bottled spicy tomato sauce
Heat about 1 1/2 inches oil to 360°F in a 3 1/2- to 4-qt heavy saucepan.
Meanwhile, double-coat bocconcini by dipping in eggs, then in bread crumbs, and repeating. Transfer to a sheet of wax paper.
Working in batches of 10, lower balls into oil with a slotted spoon and fry, turning occasionally, until golden brown, about 30 seconds per batch. Transfer to paper towels to drain and season with salt. (Return oil to 360°F between batches.)
SenshiStock’s gallery consists of millions of pictures that are free to use as reference.
General Drawing Poses
Sit and Kneel
Dramatic and Reaching Drawing Poses
Magic and Hogwarts Drawing Poses
Staff Weapon Pose Reference
Hammer, Axe and Bat Pose Reference
Sword Weapon Drawing Reference
Small Bladed Weapon Pose Reference
Gun Weapon Pose Reference
Bow and Arrow Archery Stock
Foreshortening and Perspective Poses
Dynamic Flying Falling Action Poses
Deafeated or Laying Drawing Poses
Magical Girl Wand Weapon
Transformations and Dance
Back Pose Reference
Pin Up Inspired Poses for Drawing
Life in General Poses
Fights and Fighting Pose Reference
Classic Sailor Senshi Poses
Sailor Moon Villains
Romance or Couples Pose Reference
All the Male Stock
Hanging Stock Drawing Reference
Three or More Groups